Designed by Pete Dye to challenge players at any level, The Country Club of Colorado features an immaculately groomed 18-hole championship course. The course was Dye's first to be designed west of the Mississippi and his first venture into Colorado. Lush, tour-quality greens and broad fairways are set alongside our 35-acre lake, with a back drop of the rugged mountain ridgeline and the bright blue southern Colorado sky. Over 300 days of sunshine make this a yearlong course.
This championship course is rated 72.4, measuring 7,056 yards. Water comes into play on five of the back nine holes and there are over 50 well-positioned bunkers throughout the course. Many players say that the back nine offers two of the best finishing holes for golf in Colorado!
Please visit the Golf Shop to have your equipment evaluated by a member of our professional staff. Regripping, reshafting, loft and lie adjustments, all these services can be performed in-house to help shave those pesky extra strokes off your golf game. Please contact us at (719) 538-4095 with any questions, comments or to set up a time to bring in your equipment. But, as always, feel free to stop in and see your friendly golf professional staff!
- Worn grips can affect both feel and performance. For those frequent players, grips should be changed at least once a season and sometimes even two to three times a year.
- Having the proper loft and lie angles on your clubs can help a person to achieve optimal distance and centeredness of contact.
- The shaft is the engine of a golf club, without the right shaft type and flex, distance, performance, and feel can all be drastically affected.
- Our golf professional staff can assist with all of these aspects, so let us help you find the game that you have been searching for!
|2018 Individual Golf Rates|
(December - March)
(April, October, November)
(May - September)
|Member Guest (18 Holes, Friday-Sunday)||$50||$65||$80|
|Member Guest (9 Holes, Friday - Sunday)||$35||$45||$55|
|Member Guest (9 Holes, Monday - Thursday)||$35||$45||$45|
- Cart Fee (18 Holes): $20 in winter,
$21 in shoulder and peak seasons
- Cart Fee (9 Holes): $12 in winter,
shoulder and peak seasons
- Rental Clubs (18 Holes): $65
- Rental Clubs (9 Holes): $35