Kristen Gallagher-Recreation Manager
- Received a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and Exercise Science & Health Promotion with a minor in Wellness Promotion from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Received a Master's Degree in Recreational Sports Administration from Indiana University
- Graduate Assistant for Fitness and Wellness within the Campus Recreational Sports Department
- Interned at the Fitness & Fitness Facilities at the University of Notre Dame
- Fitness and Instructional Program Coordinator for the Office of Recreational Sports at the University of Notre Dame
- Previous member of the Women's Club Soccer team at Indiana University
Kristen grew up in Brookfield, Wisconsin where she attended the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. She was a four letter winner with the Women's Soccer Program and also enjoyed coaching youth soccer with the Oshkosh United Soccer Club. She also was an assistant coach at Ripon College and UW-Oshkosh. Her passion and excitement are geared towards coaching, recreation and wellness. Her recreational programing and operations experience will mimic and translate into her current position as the Recreation Manager at the club.