At The Country Club of Colorado, fitness and fun is part of everyday life.
Featuring the region's most expansive fitness facility, our 33,382 sq. foot fitness, tennis and wellness center provides the expert training, state-of-the-art equipment, group classes and inspiring atmosphere members can depend on to stay motivated and achieve their fitness goals.
Whether it's a relaxing yoga class or a heart-pumping spin class, you'll always be in good company at The Country Club of Colorado at Cheyenne Mountain Resort!
Fitness Facility Features
Open year round, the fitness facility offers members over 60 instructor-led classes each month ranging from yoga and spin to zumba and the club's signature CCX circuit series. The club also features 30 LifeFitness Cardiovascular machines, LifeFitness strength machines and Hammer Strength free weights. Men's and women's locker rooms house whirpool tubs and wet saunas. On-site childcare at the Kids Korner is complimentary to all members.
The Fitness Center is excited to announce the new expansion and renovation that was just completed the summer of 2015:
- Multi-tier main workout room featuring state-of-the-art Life Fitness cardio equipment and free weights
- Treadmills, ellipticals, stair machines, recumbent and upright bikes surround our group exercise floor
- New Juice Bar featuring fresh, healthy shakes and smoothies
- Private outdoor lounging patio
- Two training studio rooms for Yoga, Zumba, spin classes, and more!
Fitness Center Hours of Operation
*No person under the age of 16 allowed in the gym unless they are Junior Fitness Certified. Guest fee is $12/day.
- Monday - Thursday: 5:30am - 9:30pm
- Friday: 5:30am - 8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 8:00pm